 Castle / 93
Re: Good vs. Evil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 17:03:35 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Naji Norder writes:
In lugnet.castle, Dan Moquin writes:
Here's my take on things;

<snip>

Fright Knights: As of now they are good

I don't know about the Fright Knights as good.  After all, in their main
castle, the Bat Lord keeps a Lions soldier prisoner...  So at least TLG
considers them bad.

In my world I don't use the witchs and since I really like the torso designs
of the other minifigs in that line I made them good guys.  A second reason was
that my bad side (Blue and Green Dragons) was outnumbering my good side.

snip >>

50 Forestmen!?  I would be happy to take your casualties off of your hands, at
a reasonable price. ;-)

Remember, I count each minifig as ten men so that's only five!!  However, I
probably have around 80 Forestmen/Dark Forest.  I bought about 20 copies of
6103 about 8 years ago.

Play well,
Naji

Dan