 Castle / 89
Re: Good vs. Evil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 16:01:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
I suppose a lot depends on your perception of wolves.  I think of them as
neutral - they do what they have to do.  I see them vaguely allied with the
Dark Forest - kind of a Druidic thing.  Dragon Masters probably don't fit
neatly into "good" or "evil".

Yeah, Forestmen/Dark Forest and Wolfpack I kind of see as just organized gangs
of thieves... but of course the forestmen have the 'Robin Hood' connection,
which is probably why I see them as leaning towards good. As for Wolfpack, I'm
not really sure where I draw the evil connection... I guess it was just a
random opinion type thing... but they're more or less thieves/mercinaries in my
world.  They aren't strict good or strict evil...

As for Dragon Masters, I don't know... Majisto is kind of hard to see as evil
(but easier with the Ice Planet Grandpa head instead of the innocent looking
smiley one) The rest of them look more evil, though... they strike me as more
'chaotic evil' rather than 'lawful evil'... Majisto's their only saving grace
to the good side as I see it tho....

DaveE