 Castle / 91
Re: Good vs. Evil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 16:21:49 GMT

Here's my take on things;

Lions (New and Old): good
Forestmen: good (allied with the Lions since they are horrible archers)
Falcons: good

Wolfpack: Neutral (Religious Sect inhabiting the desert regions)

Blue Dragons: Very Bad
Green Dragons: Also Bad (Blues and Greens hate each other)
Dragon Masters: Bad (Allied with Green Dragons)

Fright Knights: As of now they are good

Ninjas:  They are off in their own corner of the world fighting each other.

Current Events in my world:
The Blue Dragons have marched on a helpless village in an attempt to broaden
their area of control, but what they don't know is that a division of
Lionhearts with 50 Forestman archers is on its way.

PS In order to liven my battles up, I consider each minifig to equal 10 men.
Each minifig has a +/- rating and then I roll up a battle with a six-sided die
to see who wins.