 Castle / 120
Re: Good vs. Evil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 23:03:14 GMT

JOHN NEWTON <CACTUS03@AOL.COM> wrote:
WELL, I HOPE PLAINE AND SIMPLE THAT THE YEAR 2OO WILL ACTUALLY BRING NEW
CASSTLE(AND PIRATE) SETS. I KNOW IVE ASKED BEFOR, BUT IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO
ON THE NEW CASTLE SETS SUPPOSEDLY COMING OUT THIS 2000 YEAR THEN E MAIL ME

Turn off the CAPS LOCK key.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/