 Castle / 112
Re: Good vs. Evil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 20:52:17 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:

well, my castle scenarios have lots of women & babes (about four guys to every
girl) but about half of these chicks are lesbians, so the men are still pretty
restless at night.(could be fun <snicker>)

You know...this is somehow becoming even more bizarre than discussing the sex
lives of cartoon characters.  And that takes doing...  I'm sorry, I just can't
picture those lil' yellow guys doing the nasty.  It's just plain wrong.

and i don't know about the rest of the castle crowd, but that dark forest boy
with the pageboy hair... definitely gay.

Craig, you silly goose...the dark forest 'boy' is really a maiden in disguise.
Her father, a minor Baron, died and upon taking up his father's titles, her
ambitious and greedy brother arranged for her to marry a wealthy and lecherous
Marquis.  But the strong-willed girl wasn't going to stand for such a thing, so
on the eve of her wedding day, she disguised herself as a page and escaped into
the forest where she joined the Dark Forest bandits.  It's taken a lot of
cunning to preserve her disguise, but so far, the bandits haven't found out.
(Their leader harbors some suspicions - he was a good friend of the girls'
father before he was exiled, and he feels strongly paternal to the girl now and
tries to keep her out of trouble.)