 Castle / 114
Re: Good vs. Evil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 22:18:47 GMT

On Mon, 27 Sep 1999, David Eaton (<FIqGx7.1vA@lugnet.com>) wrote at
19:31:55

In lugnet.castle, Tony Priestman writes:

Everyone is looking out for number one, and the means by which they do
it can be interpreted as good or evil, depending on your point of view,
and whether your army is bigger than their army :-)

Awww... no gigantic clashes of good and evil.... <:(

Yeah, that's much more realistic... It's just fun to imagine the castle world
in black & white... much more fairy-tale-ish or mythic, depending on your
view...

Yeah, I know. I really need to work on this imagination thing :-)
--
Tony Priestman