 Castle / 717
Re: Good vs. Evil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 04:43:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mike Kane writes:

Which brings me to an interesting question:  who is good and who is bad in the
Ninja realm, or is there no definite good and bad?  Here's the way I see it:
there is one good team and two bad teams, not necessarily allied with each
other.

Good Team #1: Good Shogun (black and blue suit)
   Blue samurai warriors
   Grey Ninjas
Bad Team #1: Red Ninjas (including Old Man)
  Evil Shogun (white and red suit)
Bad Team #2: Samurai Robber Chief
  Eyepatched robber
  Black Ninjas

I know what you're thinking: the white ninja princess isn't here!  As for her,
don't know what side she's on; she might have a side of her own!  Anybody else
have any idea about how good and bad works in this subtheme?

You clearly haven't seen Kage No Gundan: the Black ninja are good, Gray are
bad.

"My body is iron, my soul is air, I destroy evil!"

Bruce