 Castle / 108
Re: Good vs. Evil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 19:23:00 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dan Moquin writes:
In lugnet.castle, Ed Jones writes:
So, with no women around, what are these knights up to during the night?  :')

I know where mine go --  One morning I caught a bunch of drunken mercenaries
over at my wifes' Paradisa setup.  From that day on it has been known as
"Cin's shack of sin".

Which brings up a question: What happens to your Lego when you aren't looking?

I know that no lego MOC is safe in our basement - there's about 4 or 5 people
who have MOC's in our basement at any given time, and all of them are ripe
targets for oddball scenes.  Two that come to mind:

The Invasion
   My wife's castle was sitting there, all innocent, when two of us concoted
about a dozen robots out of various black bits and peices, and invaded.  Over
the course of the next few weeks, a pitched battle was fought, but never while
anyone was looking... Eventually the robots were repelled, but not without
several memorable scenes.(1)

Keep a close eye on that ninja!
   A friendly little inn, with a couple cozy rooms, a kitchen and a commons
sat, unmolested.  Then one day, a ninja wandered past.  No one paid it much
attention.  A short time later, a rope appeared on the side of the inn.  Over
the course of a month, the ninja slowly climbed up the inn, until he was
looking in the open ceiling.  Over a few weeks, the rope was slowly lowered
into the inn, but no one paid it much mind.  The next thing anyone knew,
everyone was dead, and the ninja was nowhere to be found...For all we know,
he's still out there somewhere, slaughtering oblivous patrons in some other
inn...

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

1:the cook clinging to a 4-legged robot tank and bashing it with a fry pan
comes to mind...