 Castle / 92
Re: Good vs. Evil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 16:55:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dan Moquin writes:
Here's my take on things;

<snip>

Fright Knights: As of now they are good

I don't know about the Fright Knights as good.  After all, in their main
castle, the Bat Lord keeps a Lions soldier prisoner...  So at least TLG
considers them bad.

Ninjas:  They are off in their own corner of the world fighting each other.

..until their huge battle, when the Ninja wizard unleashes powerful magic that
opens up a space/time warp, dropping the entire scene into medieval Europe.
I'm not sure yet how they will all align when this happens.  Will the Ninjas
suddenly unite to take on the strange knights, or will the European armies
recognize the inherent good and evil in the Ninjas/Samurai/Robbers, and divide
up to fight along the side of the appropriate force?  Only time (and the number
of each minifig I have) will tell...

Current Events in my world:
The Blue Dragons have marched on a helpless village in an attempt to broaden
their area of control, but what they don't know is that a division of
Lionhearts with 50 Forestman archers is on its way.

PS In order to liven my battles up, I consider each minifig to equal 10 men.
Each minifig has a +/- rating and then I roll up a battle with a six-sided die
to see who wins.

50 Forestmen!?  I would be happy to take your casualties off of your hands, at
a reasonable price. ;-)

Play well,
Naji