 Castle / 94
Re: Good vs. Evil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 17:38:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
I got to thinking about this the other day... which castle themes are 'good
guys' and 'bad guys'? I noticed this as my own lego kingdom has gotten
progressivly overrun with what I think of as 'evil' lately...

In my own personal kingdom:
Crusaders/Lionheart - Good
Forestmen/Dark Forest - Mostly Good
Royal Knights - Good

Black Falcons - Evil
Black Knights - Evil
Wolfpack - Mostly Evil
Fright Knights - Evil
Dragon Masters - Evil

Then of course there's the original Castle theme... but I don't own any of
those :( they'd probably by good, though.  Of course (like everyone else,
probably) I've got my own storyline, etc., so there's no clear cut 'EVIL' and
'GOOD', but in general, anyway...

Maybe the 2000 sets will feature a new stream of 'good guys'...

DaveE

In my personal kingdom.
Royal Knights - Good
Forestmen/Dark Forest - Mostly Good
Crusaders/Lionheart - I consider them part of the Royal Knights
Wolfpack - Good
Black Falcons - Good

Black Falcons - Evil
Black Knights - Evil
Fright Knights - Evil
Dragon Masters - Evil
I also use the blue and red ninja knights as bad guys.
Not the ninjas.

Dan