 Castle / 87
Subject:
Good vs. Evil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:31:10 GMT

I got to thinking about this the other day... which castle themes are 'good
guys' and 'bad guys'? I noticed this as my own lego kingdom has gotten
progressivly overrun with what I think of as 'evil' lately...

In my own personal kingdom:
Crusaders/Lionheart - Good
Forestmen/Dark Forest - Mostly Good
Royal Knights - Good

Black Falcons - Evil
Black Knights - Evil
Wolfpack - Mostly Evil
Fright Knights - Evil
Dragon Masters - Evil

Then of course there's the original Castle theme... but I don't own any of
those :( they'd probably by good, though.  Of course (like everyone else,
probably) I've got my own storyline, etc., so there's no clear cut 'EVIL' and
'GOOD', but in general, anyway...

Maybe the 2000 sets will feature a new stream of 'good guys'...

DaveE

Re: Good vs. Evil
I got to thinking about this the other day... which castle themes are 'good
guys' and 'bad guys'? I noticed this as my own lego kingdom has gotten
progressivly overrun with what I think of as 'evil' lately...

In my own personal kingdom:
Crusaders/Lionheart - Good
Forestmen/Dark Forest - Mostly Good
Royal Knights - Good

Black Falcons - Evil
Black Knights - Evil
Wolfpack - Mostly Evil
Fright Knights - Evil
Dragon Masters - Evil

I suppose a lot depends on your perception of wolves.  I think of them as
neutral - they do what they have to do.  I see them vaguely allied with the
Dark Forest - kind of a Druidic thing.  Dragon Masters probably don't fit
neatly into "good" or "evil".