 Castle / 117
Re: Good vs. Evil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 23:59:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ed Jones writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:

You know...this is somehow becoming even more bizarre than discussing the sex
lives of cartoon characters.  And that takes doing...  I'm sorry, I just can't
picture those lil' yellow guys doing the nasty.  It's just plain wrong.

Not to mention the fact that none of the minifigs have any equipment anyway.

what do you mean no equipment? there's swords, and lances, and sheilds, and--
oh.  OHHH! THAT kind of equipment!

~ silly goose craig