 Castle / 716
  Re: Good vs. Evil

(...) Which brings me to an interesting question: who is good and who is bad in the Ninja realm, or is there no definite good and bad? Here's the way I see it: there is one good team and two bad teams, not necessarily allied with each other. Good (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Good vs. Evil

(...) You clearly haven't seen Kage No Gundan: the Black ninja are good, Gray are bad. "My body is iron, my soul is air, I destroy evil!" Bruce (24 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Good vs. Evil

(...) I have the following as my MOC (I just came out of my Dark Ages in December, so I've loaded up on recent sets), and a guess to the theme's intent: Grey Ninja are used (not terribly effectively) by my good, blue-flag (ninja and Knight's (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)