 Castle / 715
Re: Favorite castle minifigs (was Re: Gold/Silver Fig Crest?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 14:41:30 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Rick Kurtzuba writes:
Oh, me too.  I can't pick a single favorite minifig.  But that's
pretty close. • (snip)
Of course, a question like this isn't limited only to the configurations
offered by the sets.   The third figure standing next to those is the
witch, but I've replaced her head with the female face from the
Adventurer sets.  A foxy witch*.  =)

My favorite custom mini-fig is my elite Black Falcon knight.  Here's the
recipe:

- blue helmet with dark gray "pig nose" visor and blue dragon decorations
- blue armor torso with black arms and blue hands
- dark gray suit of armor over torso
- gray legs with black waist
- Black Knight knight head
- black sword and blue falcon shield

I've also got a Black Falcon king, queen (maiden from Maiden's Cart with a
traditional Castle/Pirate/Islander woman head), princess (King's Mountain
Fortress princess with a white hat and white arms), and a prince.  They look
very cool together!  (Or they will, once I get the second white hat,
second black sword, and second silver armor piece I need.)

Rick Kurtzuba

Yeah, that sounds like a cool one Rick.  Hmmm, my favorite?  I'm going to have
to say the crusader on horse:
-Grey helmet with grey visor.  Red medium size plume.
-smiley head (of course)
-grey armor piece (I'd buy some of these)
-red torso with plate armor painted on it
-blue arms
-blue legs black belt

And he carries:
-yellow crusaders shield
-grey sword

His horse:
-white horse
-red carpet with yellow lions (if anyone has extras of these, I'm looking for
them as well)
-brown jousting pole with yellow and red flag
-another sword or crossbow

Well, thats my fav.  He looks very kingly :)
Ben