 Castle / 11570
Re: Making Pikes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 16:20:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Whytcross writes:

Appologies for coming into this discussion a little late, but I've found a
good way to create pikes involves taking a lance, adding a technic peg to
the end without guard, and adding a spear to the end of that...makes a
decent length weapon.

Benjamin Whytcross

The technic connector has seen more use of late for this find of stuff
(pikes and naginata).  Not as heavy looking as the one-by-one round, nor as
gaudy as the chrome lightsabre handle.  I think the lightsabre
blade/peg/spear works better than the lance/peg/spear.  Not as long (and
pikes could edge out over 20 feet) but visually better since the former
doesn't have the clutter of the handguard and pistol grip.

Bruce