 Castle / 5886
Re: Making Pikes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 17:34:31 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Radtke writes:
I believe the Emperor's cane is also one in the SW Sith figure pack.

John
For the non-purists, I may have just stumbled upon another solution.  I was
walking past the coffee machine here at work, and noticed they have small
black straws for stirring the coffee.  I picked on up, and thought "that would
fit a minifig hand".  Brought it back to my desk, yep - it fits perfectly.
They're about five inches long, and lightweight enough that the figs don't
topple.

Now, all I have to do is figure out how to get several hundred of them...
<grin>

JohnG, GMLTC