 Castle / 5887
Re: Making Pikes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 18:12:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:

Best visually sans color is the lightsabre with a spear in the other end.  No
huge out-of-proportion pieces.  Is there a black lightsabre blade?  Gray I • have
a few of, but mostly the transparent ones.  I suppose I could chop up matching
spears and then I'd only have the chrome lightsabre handle, but I could live
with that.

The Naboo swamp has four dark gray ones for the stap fighter thingies.

Sean