 Castle / 5942
Re: Making Pikes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 14:53:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
I need some pikes for my medieval/renaissance armies and I was wondering what
solutions others have used, the standard spear being too short for a pike.
Any suggestions?

For pikes? Well, this idea came to me, and it works fine, even though it does
look a slight bit blocky in the joining section. First you take a part #3848
castle pike and then take a part #3673 Technic Pin black, and then you take a
part #3957 Antenna black. Fit them all togeather, and tada! Your pike! :)

--
Mark Nelson
Speedy's Lego Page: http://www.pressenter.com/~3nelsons/lego/