 Castle / 5883
Re: Making Pikes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 16:19:15 GMT

This is a lot like what we did when we needed to make Japanese spears for a
game a few months ago, we reversed the lances and attached sabers to the butt
ends (rather than spears).  You can find pictures of them at
http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/games/n-setup.htm

- Mike Rayhawk.

I just read your game story, and it's great! I'm sorry the archer had to have
happen to him what did happen to him (so as not ruin it for anyone), and that
poor grey ninja made me feel sad. But the Timmy Lords were excellent.

(Off topic, I once played an Axis & Allies game where the Russian transport
was the single most powerful fighting vehicle on the planet for 9 or 10 turns)

Thanks for sharing-

-Chuck