 Castle / 11570
    Re: Making Pikes —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) The technic connector has seen more use of late for this find of stuff (pikes and naginata). Not as heavy looking as the one-by-one round, nor as gaudy as the chrome lightsabre handle. I think the lightsabre blade/peg/spear works better than (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Making Pikes —Benjamin Whytcross
   (...) I'd certainly have to agree with the appearance difference...however, if you're doing a scene with pikemen inside a shielded area with other soldiers around them, then no-one will be able to notice the handguard...and it does make it easier (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)