Re: LSC Proposal 0.99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 00:19:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney writes:
[...]
The LSC shall have a mailing list or other communication method where only
members can post to, but the entire community can read.  [...]

Hi Tim,

Give me a hollar if you would like a special group for this on LUGNET.  If you
have a list (either static or dynamic) of email addresses whom you want to
grant posting access, it would be fairly easy for me to set things on LUGNET
such that anyone could follow along but only selected people (whom you
define) could post to it.  It would also automatically prevent accidental
cross-posting.

--Todd