Re: mailing list linkage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 15:18:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Orion Pobursky writes:
I think lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw.tech is long but it fits in with the
existing scheme

Oh, that's a good point.  Yes, it's a bit long, but as Steve points out,
it's a relatively low-interest group.  Putting it as .ldraw.tech instead
of .ldraw-tech also makes it cleaner if other lists (such as, say, Tim's
ldraw-siggraph list) wanted to be mirrored here as well.

--Todd