Re: LSC Proposal 0.99a
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 04:48:22 GMT

Quoting Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com>:

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Dan Boger wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney wrote:
[{Requirements for LSC Membership}]¬
To ensure only competent, dedicated, and active contributors are eligible • to
become members of the LSC, they shall have met one or more of the • following
requirements for nomination:

* Served as a reviewer on the Parts Tracker through at least 2 official
  parts updates, and posted at least 5 reviews in at least two updates • since
  their initial participation

Since the requirement says we want "active contributors", should this be
clarified to say "5 reviews in each of the last two updates"?  I don't • think
that I qualify to be on the LSC, just because I reviewed 20 files back in • early
2002.  Does that make sense?

Yes, it makes sense. I think given this point it's best to keep it to people
who
have reviewed in the last two updates - what does everyone else think?

I agree - Current rules say I qualifiy, and Steve will tell you, getting me to
review is like pulling teeth! :)