Re: LSC Proposal 0.99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 11:20:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Orion Pobursky writes:
I like 5 days.  Start the votes on Wednesday and end on Sunday.

As far a people on vacation,  the vote is the same time every year and there
are enough public terminals to facilitate voting

5 days sounds good ... which time-zone are we talkin'
about, Tokyo, Servertime in DK, GMT, NY or LA ;-)?

w. (GMT +01:00)