Subject:
mailing list linkage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 22:19:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney writes:
If I had my say, I like the idea of a mailing list on LDraw.org, which
posts messages automatically to a LUGNET group for convenience. Perhaps
similar to how lugnet.robotics is set up, but where only specific people
have posting privileges?

Aha -- yes, that would work too -- and is extremely easy to set up.

In fact, if you wanted to make it read-only on LUGNET (so that the only way
to post is via the mailing list on ldraw.org), all we need to do is subscribe
an address <something@lugnet.com> to the <ldraw-tech@ldraw.org> mailing list.

LMK,

--Todd