Re: LSC Proposal 0.99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 20:05:19 GMT

On Mon, May 05, 2003 at 03:52:25PM +0000, Tim Courtney wrote:
You can see an HTML document _with_ revision marks here:
http://www.ldraw.org/temp/LSC099.html

Elections
~~~~~~~~~
The LDraw.org Members who are eligible for LSC membership and the ad-hoc
organizing committee will vote on the nominees by privately listing the five
(5) nominees they select for the position.

This is new?  Only the committee and people who are eligable for
membership in the LSC can vote?  I thought we were defining the general
membership in LDraw.org so that everyone can vote?

I think this paragraph should say:

  LDraw.org Members will vote on the nominees by privately listing
  the five (5) nominees they select for the position.

Other than this (surprising) change, it looks good :)

Dan