Re: LSC Proposal 0.99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 11:52:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Todd Lehman writes:
Give me a hollar if you would like a special group for this on LUGNET.  If you
have a list (either static or dynamic) of email addresses whom you want to
grant posting access, it would be fairly easy for me to set things on LUGNET
such that anyone could follow along but only selected people (whom you
define) could post to it.  It would also automatically prevent accidental
cross-posting.

This sounds like a cool idea, but I don't think there's a need for it right
now.  The techies list is kinda low-interest -- it's good to have a public
archive of the list (which we've already got), but I don't see a burning
need to mirror it onto LUGNET.

Steve