Re: LSC Proposal 0.99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 22:22:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney writes:

(I should note that if there was no limitation on who could vote for the LSC
members, I would be able to vote, and if there were, I would not)

I would rephrase that... under the most prevalent current limitation scheme
being floated, (LSC eligible==LSC voting eligible) you would not be able to,
and I would barely squeak by. Certainly other schemes could be floated, with
different qualifications for voting than for LSC membership, that would have
that not be true, or even reversed.