Re: mailing list linkage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 02:47:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Dan Boger writes:
In fact, if you wanted to make it read-only on LUGNET (so that the only way
to post is via the mailing list on ldraw.org), all we need to do is subscribe
an address <something@lugnet.com> to the <ldraw-tech@ldraw.org> mailing list.

we can easily also tell mailman to post each email to the mailing list
to a group on the NNTP server.

Cool.  Hmm, which to choose...  It makes less work for me doing it the
mailing list way, because of the incoming gateway translations at the
e-mail level.  What do we want to call it here?  lugnet.cad.ldraw-tech?
lugnet.cad.ldraw.tech?

--Todd

I think lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw.tech is long but it fits in with the
existing scheme

-Orion