Re: LSC Proposal 0.99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 04:08:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney writes:

Key Dates
=========

Initial Charter

July 1, 2003    - Call for nominations for 1st LSC
July 20, 2003   - 1st LSC Elections

This needs to be changed - voting should be open for longer than one day, to
give everyone the opportunity to vote. What do people think? I think it
should be open 5 days or less, probably something like 3. Thoughts?

-Tim