 CAD / Development / 9234
Re: Official LEGO Color Chart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 04:32:30 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Dan Boger wrote:
   We will be working in the next few weeks with LDraw to associate each of these colors with our current names.

I don’t have a tool or adequate knowledge for this, but I’m guessing someone else here does.

Recently, TLC has been uploading PDFs to Brickshelf that include color information. Perhaps some of the PDFs have resources (“Colorspace”?) with exact matches (direct or converted) to the RGB or CMYK or Pantone entries in the colors list?