 CAD / Development / 9175
Re: Official LEGO Color Chart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 19:52:07 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Oh my goodness! Are there really that many colors of LEGO?!

Great to see some TLC collaboration. Something I wish there was a lot more of.

Great work, keep it up!! :-)

~Mike

At 06:37 PM 8/30/2003 +0000, you wrote:
Thanks to Jake and TLC, we just posted an official LEGO color chart, with RGB,
CMYK, and Pantone colors, and a danglish name!

Take a look:

  http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/colorguide.cgi

We will be working in the next few weeks with LDraw to associate each of these
colors with our current names.

:)

Dan and Jennifer Boger
Peeron.com