 CAD / Development / 9202
Re: Official LEGO Color Chart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 14:56:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Ray Sanders wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, David Laswell wrote:

I belive I saw these two come across in 8569 mask packs.

     8525 (just the eyes) and 8530 (both eyes and the misprint Kaukau), but not
8569.  That was just basic Krana and the gold/silver colored Toa Kanohi.

157 Tr. Flu. Yellow
     Bionicle Gali/Nokama eyes, Misprint Kaukau (more amber than yellow, glows
bright yellow under blacklight)

"trans-peach" is what I called this one.

158 Tr. Flu. Red
     Bionicle Tahu/Vakama eyes (I can't recall ever seeing this color anywhere
else, but it's vaguely pinkish and glows bright white w/ a hint of pink under
blacklight)

"trans-salmon"

BL didn't have names for these colors, so I had to ad-lib.

     They both glow very brightly under blacklight, which seems to match up
perfectly with the use of the "Flu." qualifier.  Well, unless you start looking
at packaging.  Transparent LEGO pieces don't glow under blacklight, but
transparent Bionicle pods do.  Anyways, I knew the Tahu eyes were different than
the trans-red Kaukau, but I don't think I really noticed the difference between
the Tr. Yellow and Tr. Flu. Yellow until I built Blacktronicle and combined both
colors in the same model.