 CAD / Development / 9230
Re: Official LEGO Color Chart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 19:34:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Dan Boger wrote:
On Sat, Aug 30, 2003 at 08:32:26PM +0000, Ray Sanders wrote:
Fantastic ! Is that believed to be complete, even inclusive of the odd
scala, belville and HP colors ?

We can't be sure - we've asked that someone look into it for us.  Once
we find out, we'll let you know :)

Dan

No, the list is not complete - at BW03 Bill (one of the MasterBuilders) brought
out his color list and let us see it.

Anyway, I have a pic of the color plate he brought out here:

http://www.landofbricks.com/bl/colors.jpg

You will see the some (maybe all, I did not check each and every one) missing
numbers on the public list are on this example.

Mark,

Is Maersk Blue included in the picture you have above ? If so, which number is
it ?

Ray