 CAD / Development / 9229
Re: L3P Enhancer 0.2 Beta Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 16:31:29 GMT

Orion Pobursky wrote:

Thanks for the assistance but I already investigated that avenue.
I'm using some components from the JEDI VCL Library and I'm fairly
certain these are causing the qtinf70.dll to be required (though I
still don't know why since we used the same components for LDDP until
we converted to CLX).

Maybe there's a conditional defined in the wrong (CLX) way for the JVCL?

So, in a sentence:  I will not in the forseeable future be releasing a
Linux version of my program.  If and when Borland decides to fix the
myriad of issues in CLX, I'll port over. Trust me, I'd like to see a
Linux version if only to promote more users to use my work. (Sorry for
the rant but I've been needing to say that for quite some time)

You're welcome :-)

I'm not a linux user myself, I was just parroting the info from the Borland
news groups. BTW, I'm sure I saw a post some weeks ago about qtintf70.dll
there! Try Google (if you haven't already).

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm