 CAD / Development / 9222
Re: L3P Enhancer 0.2 Beta Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 13:20:24 GMT

Orion Pobursky wrote:
Ok, ok, sorry to anyone who couldn't run this program.  I have no
idea why the qtinf70.dll is needed to run L3P Enhancer, it shouldn't
be needed at all.  I'm investigating the reason why.

You're using Delphi 7, right?

You have some time during your development dropped a component from the CLX
library on your form. Even if the component is not there any more, the file
name will still be in your 'uses' clause. Search all the files in your
project for 'qt...' and remove any references.

If, OTOH, you are striving for portability to linux (via Kylix), you should
stop all use of the VCL library, and only use CLX components...

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm