 CAD / Development / 9210
Re: L3P Enhancer 0.2 Beta Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 13:41:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
I think L3P Enhancer is a stupid name but I can't think of anything
more appropriate. If you can suggest a better name, I'll use it and
give you credit.

L3PPP?
L3P2P?
L5P?

:^)

Kevin

Fooey!  I don't see how those are any better than my suggestion from
a week ago.  :^P

  http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=9159

Don