 CAD / Development / 9216
Re: L3P Enhancer 0.2 Beta Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 16:49:57 GMT

Unfortuneately this link gives me an error (404)

Well a 3 day weekend does wonders for your side projects.  I've decide to
release a partially finished version of my L3P error fixer and post • processer.
Right now you can only fix errors and generate L3P files.  You can • download it
here:

http://ldraw.pobursky.com/files/L3PEnhancer.zip