 CAD / Development / 9205
Re: L3P Enhancer 0.2 Beta Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 01:35:40 GMT

Ok, ok, sorry to anyone who couldn't run this program.  I have no idea why the
qtinf70.dll is needed to run L3P Enhancer, it shouldn't be needed at all.  I'm
investigating the reason why.  In the mean time, here's an installer that will
allow you to run L3P Enhancer:

http://ldraw.pobursky.com/files/L3PEnhancer.exe

-Orion