 CAD / Development / 9228
Re: Official LEGO Color Chart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 18:23:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.announce, Dan Boger wrote:
Thanks to Jake and TLC, we just posted an official LEGO color chart, with RGB,
CMYK, and Pantone colors, and a danglish name!

Take a look:

  http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/colorguide.cgi

We will be working in the next few weeks with LDraw to associate each of these
colors with our current names.

:)

Dan and Jennifer Boger
Peeron.com

I have just finished a program that can be used to map color names and numbers
used between Peeron, Bricklink, LDraw, and Lego.  It is called Brick Colors and
can be downloaded at http://www.partscatalog.da.ru

i made this program to help me make the colors.txt map file used by Parts
Catalog and just thought that someone else may find it helpful.

please let me know if you have any features that you think i should add.

bob Kojima