 CAD / Development / 9198
Re: Official LEGO Color Chart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 07:21:30 GMT

My gusses/matches:
1.white
2.light grey (the standard grey as seen in 1000s of places)
23.blue (the standard blue)
24.yellow (the standard yellow)
26.black
27.dark grey (as in pirate cannon, minifig weapons, 3/4 technic pins and so on)
28.green (as in Octan sets)
102.light blue (as in Life On Mars human sets, designers high-flyers etc)
135.Sand Blue (as in Life On Mars Martian sets, Count Dooku/yoda speeder
set etc)
140.dark blue (as in harry potter knockturn alley, Mini Slave 1 etc)
151.Sand Green (as in statue of liberty, harry potter etc)
153.Sand Red (as seen in Life On Mars martian sets)
154.Dark Red (as seen in e.g. starwars sandpeople, Blockade Runner)
40.Clear (as in town windscreens etc)
41.Trans-Red (as in Space Police 1 for example)
42.Tr-Lt-Blue (as in the windows in a 4560/4561 train)
43.Tr-Blue (as in Futuron, Aquanaut windscreens etc)
44.Tr-Yellow (as in classic space, blacktron I etc)
47.Tr-Fluro-Orange (as in Ice Planet, Aquasharks)
48.Tr-Green (as in space police 2)
49.Tr-Fluro-Green (as in Blacktron II)
50.Glow-In-The-Dark (as in castle ghosts, magic wands)
111.Trans-Smoke (as in Starwars windscreens)
113.Trans-Pink (as in the 2x2 bricks in the hogwarts classrooms set)