 Administrative / Terms of Use / 578
Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 21:52:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.terms, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.terms, Allister McLaren wrote:

   I stand by every word I write here, and have no problem with them reading it. Even a child can clearly see what’s really going on.

Yep.

To summarise, Eric’s in the wrong regarding posting auctionspam, and regarding using material of others without permission, and you and your gang of trolls are using that as an excuse to be disruptive, make fun of him, and egg him on (knowing that you can easily get a rise out of him) instead of just letting it go, since there’s a leadership vacuum here, and has been for some time, with no foreseeable leadership in the offing.

That’s about the size of it, in my view.

Hmmm, well lets list this so-called “Gang of trolls” shall we?

(In no particular order)

Timothy Gould
Soren Roberts
Mark Neumann
David Koudys
Jeff Stembel
Keith Goldman
Bryce McGlone
Allister McLaren
Joseph Williams
Matt Hein
Ross Crawford

I probably missed some, yada yada.

Let’s look at the people who replied to the “Gand of trolls” (again in no particular order):

Eric Sophie
Marc Nelson Jr
Rick Manzo
Mark Papenfuss
Larry Pieniazek
Jas Nagra
Lindsay Frederick Braun
Paul Sinasohn
Maggie Cambron (indirect “me too” post)
Dave Schuler

I probably missed some, yada yada.

The interesting thing is that the posts on the second list generated a comparable number of direct responses as those on the first. So are they a “Gang of anti-trolls”?

Sure reads that way to me.

And is a “Gang of anti-trolls” any better or worse than a “Gang of trolls”?

ROSCO