 Administrative / Terms of Use / 573
Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 21:02:23 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.admin.terms, Allister McLaren wrote:

I stand by every word I write here, and have no problem with them reading it.
Even a child can clearly see what's really going on.

Yep.

To summarise, Eric's in the wrong regarding posting auctionspam, and regarding
using material of others without permission, and you and your gang of trolls are
using that as an excuse to be disruptive, make fun of him, and egg him on
(knowing that you can easily get a rise out of him) instead of just letting it
go, since there's a leadership vacuum here, and has been for some time, with no
foreseeable leadership in the offing.

That's about the size of it, in my view.

I listen to Larry.

I offer this:

Please excuse my perceived auction spam.
Respect my follow up and my intentions not to get carried away.
Rather understand I feel must reach a core audience that may not have known
about it otherwise.

As for the graphic, I honestly thought my friend made it.
When I announced the graphic on LUGNET sometime ago, no one said anything.

How was I to know it was going to cause a stir later when no one said anything
at the time I released it? All I got was deaf ears. Only later when it is fuel
for fire does it come up, so I am not keen on hearing any argument after the
fact. You all had your chance, silence seemed to equal aknowledgement. Not even
a "hey that's cool", until it served to denigrate me.

I worked for a few hours making the graphic, when I posted it, all I got was
silence.

I would ask that LUGNET grow to include new ways of thinking for the future.

Thank you.