 Administrative / Terms of Use / 560
Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 00:01:46 GMT

Tim, there is such a divide when it comes to the Letter of the Law and Spirit of
the Law. The letter of the law is influential, no doubt, however the greater
challenge is for us to embrace the spirit of comradery.

As for others, libelous slander is unlawful.