 Administrative / Terms of Use / 565
Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 03:16:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.terms, Eric Sophie wrote:
In lugnet.admin.terms, Allister McLaren wrote:
In lugnet.admin.terms, Eric Sophie wrote:

That is a relative circumstance, not a direct officiality in anyway.
As much love as I have for Mark. Sometimes, he doesn't get it either.
Though he is pretty darn awesome. He's got other priorities, sometimes
seeing only part of the story. He can call me and talk to me if he has any
beef.

Then perhaps you should've responded to
<http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=17064 this> with something
other than "eh heh." What kind of way is that to treat a 'buddy'?

Reasoning in reverse. Morose. Who asked you?

Mark deserves a proper answer, as do the many people who have raised perfectly
valid concerns only to have you either ignore them or post nonsense, if not
outright abuse in response.

Thoughts entering your head do seem to be a rare occurrence. The fact is it
was your {duty} to check first if you plan on using it to advertise a sale.
Mark made it clear that it {isn't} his work, and yet you are still doing
nothing to change it.

I fully expect rablerousers like you to peep up.

Another non-response. If it's still too complicated for you after many attepmts
to explain the problem here, just say so and we'll try to use smaller words.

You know that saying? You should, you have been doing it well for a while now.

I intend to keep doing it as long as you keep trolling lugnet with your lunacy.
Isn't this fun?

I see written on the web, messages saying you need a dose of your own medicine.

I recall you saying you have a son, would you have him read the negativity you
show, what kind of example are you, I'm almost embarrased for you to know that
you are a father not mindful that your written words could be read by your
children.

Since you brought it up, I have three sons, each of which displays more capacity
for reason than you do, Eric, even the baby.

I stand by every word I write here, and have no problem with them reading it.
Even a child can clearly see what's really going on.