 Administrative / Terms of Use / 569
Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 14:39:30 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.admin.terms, Allister McLaren wrote:

I stand by every word I write here, and have no problem with them reading it.
Even a child can clearly see what's really going on.

Yep.

To summarise, Eric's in the wrong regarding posting auctionspam, and regarding
using material of others without permission, and you and your gang of trolls are
using that as an excuse to be disruptive, make fun of him, and egg him on
(knowing that you can easily get a rise out of him) instead of just letting it
go, since there's a leadership vacuum here, and has been for some time, with no
foreseeable leadership in the offing.

That's about the size of it, in my view.