 Administrative / Terms of Use / 564
Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 02:40:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.terms, Allister McLaren wrote:
In lugnet.admin.terms, Eric Sophie wrote:

That is a relative circumstance, not a direct officiality in anyway.
As much love as I have for Mark. Sometimes, he doesn't get it either.
Though he is pretty darn awesome. He's got other priorities, sometimes
seeing only part of the story. He can call me and talk to me if he has any
beef.

Then perhaps you should've responded to
<http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=17064 this> with something
other than "eh heh." What kind of way is that to treat a 'buddy'?

Reasoning in reverse. Morose. Who asked you?

My Mech is for sale, not the graphic. Quit being a nimrod. I chose that
graphic because I felt it was the best one I had that captured the essence
of what the robot was all about. As far as I knew, Mark made that drawing.
(he is an artist you know), and because he's my buddy, I didn't think he'd
give me a hard time, the thought never entered my head at all.

Thoughts entering your head do seem to be a rare occurrence. The fact is it
was your {duty} to check first if you plan on using it to advertise a sale.
Mark made it clear that it {isn't} his work, and yet you are still doing
nothing to change it.

I fully expect rablerousers like you to peep up.

He knows any sales I derive from my
artistry will go towards the cause.

"Time left: 1 Day 8 Hrs+  Number of Bids: 0" Looks like a lost cause.

The more you pay attention to my stuff, the more I make you my bitches.
You know that saying? You should, you have been doing it well for a while now.

You actively campaighn to tell people not to buy my art, a direct act of
war, for which I rely to live. If we were in person, I'd smash your face for
getting in the way of my dream. How dare you.

You are a true pacifist.

No, you got it wrong, I live in New Jersey.

To Suz and Todd, hey, I'm sorry to have to act like this,

No you're not, or you wouldn't keep doing it.

I really wish you
would understand the culture of hate that is in effect here.

You bring it entirely on yourself, Eric. Of course, that doesn't fit in with
your 'dream' of being a martyr to 'the cause', whatever that may be. But
whateva, Lugnet is never so much fun as when you're frothing. Keep it up.

Jealous fool.

How many years has
it been? Wise up, everyone, including me, fine.

Especially you, Eric. Especially you.

Allister

I see written on the web, messages saying you need a dose of your own medicine.

I recall you saying you have a son, would you have him read the negativity you
show, what kind of example are you, I'm almost embarrased for you to know that
you are a father not mindful that your written words could be read by your
children. Relax and cut the non sence. Your provoking me.

I warn you, you have written slanderous disgusting lies about me. You should
have your posting privledges revoked.

Eric Sophie
Member #1051