 Administrative / General / 6418
Re: Creating Lugent Rating Criteria
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 14:07:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Richard Franks writes:

If we're down to just three choices, suggest that each choice get its own
submit button. That's faster even than a radio button, and WAY faster than • the
current drop down list. And that improves usability from a human factors
perspective.

That's already been asked and answered (in the depths of this thread!) - • reason
for not doing it is because when you use the list view (>1 post on same page)
it's more efficient just to have one submit button.

Easy fix... Different views, different UI.

In the list or tree view, use radio buttons and a single submit. In the single
article view, use multisubmit.

++Lar