 Administrative / General / 6354
Re: Creating Lugent Rating Criteria
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 03:59:32 GMT

Richard Franks <spontificus@__nospam__yahoo.com> wrote:
(bad/neutral,good,excellent), then there isn't the same danger of feelings

"Bad"? Where's this coming from?

One suggestion might be to change the input field from a dropdown to being a
checkbox. (Although this makes having two choices more complicated.) The
current dropdown is actually indended (if I'm understanding Todd correctly)
to be a multi-stage check box -- unchecked, checked, and double-checked.
The "- - -" choice isn't really a choice at all -- it's a passive
"I'm not going out of my way to highlight this" -- not a "bad", or really
even "neutral".

Quotes 'R' Us                     --->               http://quotes-r-us.org/
Boston University Linux             --->                http://linux.bu.edu/