 Administrative / General / 6359
Re: Creating Lugent Rating Criteria
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 04:29:16 GMT

Richard Franks <spontificus@__nospam__yahoo.com> wrote:
It's the category in which all the bad and neutral posts will live (unrated).

Do you think that this:

If there are going to only be three choices, then I'd prefer buttons - one
click instead of click,locate,scroll,unclick,locate,click.

would reduce the perception that unrated = bad? (Assuming that the button is
labelled something like "spotlight"?)

Quotes 'R' Us                     --->               http://quotes-r-us.org/
Boston University Linux             --->                http://linux.bu.edu/